Friday 2 March 2012

Last class for this Semester..

1st March 2012,today is my last Bel 120's class with Miss Zu. I am quite sad since I enjoyed learn with Miss Zu. before we end our class firstly we did our last semester paper, in april 2011. Most of the student did not come bit for me, I wanted to have my bel 120's class. Yes I will miss that moment. Miss Zu give us some snack while doing the exercise, fun right? to have snack. Since the first day until the last day of the class there are many things that I have gained about english. In Bel 120's class it improve my self-confident and knowledge. Not only the english lesson but also I have gain knowledge about blogspot too, how to create and what it uses. Before this I never do or get to know what is blogspot, and when Miss Zu asked us to do it, I don know and I have asked my roommate to create it for me,funny right. In bel 120's class it also make me more closer with my classmate. Before this I cannot mix with my classmate but after we do many things together then it make us become closer. First time I started to speak with my classmate is when Miss Zu asked us to do a circle and talk with each other. I am quite nervous because I never talk to stranger especially boy, I am a silent person I think. Then we need to do a presentation, I feel like wanted to run away and hide when I need to face with 31 students in my class, but I admit by that presentation then it has built my self confident to face with people. I really enjoyed with Miss Zu lesson, it 's not bored, since there have video, music I really enjoyed it. I wonder if I could have Other lecturer like Miss Zu?? I hope... Thank you Miss Zu because have taught me for almost five months.

No comments:

Post a Comment