Monday 27 February 2012

ESSAY IN GROUP!!

Today our lesson, Miss Zu asked us to do an essay..in a group.. We need to count until 4, started with me and after that the fifth person need to count as one back. Fun right, just like in marching time. but I enjoyed it. My group is number one, which is Syuhada, Safira and Faiz Ali. I'm not very familiar with this group actually because every time my group always Masfarah and maizatuliana, but yes maybe I can try, and looks like they give cooperation very well. First name will do about introduction which is me. It happen in spontaneously, so cannot think very well since I only have 10 minutes to complete my introduction. Second paragraph was done by Safira, the third paragraph by Syuhada and last but not least was done by faiz, then the conclusion was made by fourth of us. We need to do an essay about services by express bus. I really hope our mark is good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment