Monday 5 December 2011

INTRODUCE MY FRIEND

We are given a task to introduce our friend.Each group consist of two person.We need to introduce our friend,where she or he live, how many siblings she or he has, and other thing.Miss Zu also wanted us to carry 4 facts about her,including a lie about her.At first I don understand what lie that she wanted,but after we started done the presentation then i got it.We need to tell the student all about our friend,and there are 4 facts too,and the student need to identify which one of the 4 facts is the lying about her. I have chosen to introduce my best friend, Ain.My friend's full name is Masfarah Ain  bt Md Zin.A lie about her is she told us that she likes to read novel,but the fact is she hated it.So poor,I think read a novel is one way to release our tension.Especially,novel about love,like it very much!And other 3 facts about her are,she likes purple colour,why I said like that is because I saw her has many thing in purple colour. Futhermore,she born same month with me which is in April. The last fact about her are she is quite person,but with me she bacome talkative.

No comments:

Post a Comment