Sunday 4 December 2011

my first class in Bel 120

On 21st of November 2011,after we had finished our MDS, now it's time for the student to have their learning session. so I am.I wondered what is Bel 120 and how was my lecturer. Did she is kind person or fierce?? I felt excited to go to the class but I'm also nervous and scared too.I went to u014 to go to Bel 120's class.The class started at 4 p.m till 5.50 p.m. When I arrived the lecturer is not coming yet,there are only me and my friend at the class.While waiting we have chat with each other, and suddenly came one young woman and I thought it was the student that repeat her paper,but I was wrong because she is my lecturer. She is very young and beauty. I think not only me that supprise but also my friend.My lecturer name is Miss Zuraidah,and she wanted us to call her Miss Zu.We do ice-breaking and chose our class rap... Miss Zu also want us to do a blog and we need to write down all the things that happen in Bel 120's class. Our expectation,our feel,and other thing.And  I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment