Friday 23 December 2011

PRE-WRITING TECHNIQUES

On 23rd december 2011,we learn about pre-writing techniques.Pre writing is idea or something we write before start write an essay.pre writing techniques is about mind mapping,example we list down all facts.Then, quick writing,free writing, WH question,and brainstorming.Free writing is we write all thing that comes to mind without care whether it's correct or not.Example of my free writing that miss Zu wanted us to write is
"I'm so tired.I fell like want to go back to my room and and get sleep.But I also can't wait to go back to my home town and meet my classmate in secondary school in this break.WE promise to meet and hang out like before.I miss moment when we're going to canteen,library and other place,we went together,We chat,gossip with each other I miss that moment very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment