Sunday 8 January 2012

Class on 5th January 2012,

After we have done the presentation about pre writing techniques,once again we need to do a presentation and we are required to acting. This time is simple one, because we have been given an enough time to prepare. We have prepared the dialogue. As usual I will do will do the presentation with my best friend, Masfarah ain. The presentation is about role play which it is about saying goodbye. For an example is a friend saying goodbye to her friend because she wanted to continue her study. I don remember much about my friend's presentation, but the presentation by Maizatul and Fakrul,yes I remember, because, it is so unique and interesting. My group do The situation about a friend saying goodbye to her bestfriend for semester breaks,
this was my dialogue,
Ain    :       Hi Hana,what are you doing here?
Hana :       Hi Ain. I'm waiting for my parent to pick me up.
Ain    :       ouh, same goes with me, I'm also waiting for my family.
Hana :       So,what will you doing for this semester breaks?
Ain    :       I think I will go for holiday with my family, After that I want looking for part-time while saving for
                 next semester.How about you?
Hana :       I think I will do the same thing.So that I'm not trouble my parent and have my own saving. How
                 about we work at the same place? It's more easier and we can go together.
Ain    :       That's a good idea Hana.This can make we will always meet and strengthen our friendship.
Hana :       Ok.if there's anything changes I will contact you. Ain, my parent has arrived,i got to go,we will
                 meet soon ok,goodbye Ain.
Ain    :       Ok Hana. See you later. take care.goodbye.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment