Sunday 15 January 2012

role play....

On January 8 2012, we do a presentation. We are divided into seven group. Each group consist of 4 member,another one group consist of five member. My group is Ain, kak Mel, Mai and I. First group is started with group Izzat. Miss Zu want us to chose one number. After discuss we prefer number 5.. And what we're going to present is about a couple that want to announe about their wedding, My group doing about two couplee that was a sibling that wanted to get married. Mai as my sister with his couple Kak Mel, And Mas is my couple. We need to announce our wedding to all our friends... It happened in Mai birthday party, and Mai and I decided to said about it.We also talk about our honeymoon destination. Mas and I prefer go to Paris for honeymoon while Mai and Kak Mel prefer to go to Cameron Highland or their honeymoon. Group Izzat was doing about A salesman who want to introduce new product off mobile phone. Another group is doing about a son who want to introduce her new girlfriend to his mother and was done by group Rabiatul. Other title is about a sales man want to introduce their new product done by group Ariff. I think that was the best presentation. I really eenjoyed doing that activity. For me I think it can improve our english and self confidence. I hope it can be done again. I think it must be more fun if doing the presentation with boys and girls together.

No comments:

Post a Comment