Thursday 26 January 2012

CREATE A POEM ABOUT MY BESTFRIEND

Today, Miss Zu asked us to make something different, and really I never do it before.this is something interesting for me. Miss Zu wanted us to make a poem based on my friend's name, and of course, I have chose Masfarah ain because she is my bestfriend, and always be with me, in happy and sad moment. I really appreciate that.
This is made by Raihana.

M - Mystery a lot of secret
A - Angry like a angry bird
S - Satisfy with all you have
F - Friendly like a bird
A - Attractive like a butterfly
R - Rushing as if you want to
A - Amazing like a pumpkin
H - Happy with each other

A - Ambitious with a lot of dream
I - Interesting when you are needed
N - Naughty as if I want to mad with you

MASFARAH AIN, you're the one of my best buddy and I hope our friendship will stay forever.

This is made by me.

R - Rushing is if I am going to chase you
A - Amazing like a volcano
I - Interesting to be approached
H - Helpful when you are needed
A - Attractive with shirt with pink of colour
N - Naughty like a child
A - Ambitious with full of dream

RAIHANA, you are my bestfriend and I hope our friendship will stay forever until die.

No comments:

Post a Comment