Sunday 1 January 2012

OUR FIRST CLASS ON 2012

On 1st of January 2012,after we have come back from our mid-sem break, we started our first class in bel 120 in year 2012. Today is our presentation about pre-writing techniques. Started with first group,they do about personal example and they do about Lesbian.Second group they do about anti-gay..And the third group in my group and we do about fact and statistic,and our title is taranvesttitev. But I was wrong in doing that essay.I thought  the hook we need to do a question,like to grab the attention,but that was for another group.We all do the presentation not based on what Miss Zu has taught and she was mad,but I think she is upset actually because we didn't do exactly like she wanted.We need to do the presentation again.I hope this time we will do the best.And hope she don mad any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment